The plant’s need for heat is decided by the whole sum of temperatures during the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
In the middle of Russia, the amount of active temperatures in the summer season barely reaches 2190 C. Thus, most varieties need over 110 days for complete maturity.
Growing grapes is interesting since it needs the gardener to constantly perform his own research and analytical work. Even when the winegrower is completely armed with theoretical knowledge, creativity is demanded for him. The maturation of the blossom is subject to certain rules, but in each area, literally in each backyard, even more so in greenhouses, exactly masterfasada.ru the same plants develop differently, requiring individual operating techniques. Take, by way of example, the main system.
In arid places, online clay, stony and rubbly soils, the root penetrates to a depth of approximately 4 m. at which the subsoil is constantly moist, the origin lobes expand broad and are situated to a depth of around 1 m.
The biological stages of the plant also has to be taken into consideration. To understand the vineyard and strategy work, you have to get some notion of the yearly cycle of blossom development.
Among the numerous agricultural techniques, the trench approach is considered preferable. With this method, nutrients are placed on the soil at maximum area and depth. The origins of these grapes are provided with fertile soil for 30-50 years – almost the whole life cycle.
- First, the best soil layers are eliminated and laid individually.
- A trench around 60 cm deep will be dug.
- At the very bottom put a drainage layer of shattered rock – approximately 10 cm thick.
- On 1/3 of this thickness in a hole set a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (two parts) and subsoil loam (7 components ).
- Fill in the remaining substrate.
Grape plants locate themselves in a nutritious atmosphere. Their root system may develop sideways and downward, and from above it is protected with a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for grape design with a removable top
A broad range of grapes is available in our store. Among the varieties of legendary, widely known and the best of modern you can easily decide on the one that you desire. At your disposal are table grapes and wine grapes, white, pink and black. For developing in greenhouses suitable super early and early kinds of grapes, having a maturity period of their berries from 90 to 120 days.
1. Cellular polycarbonate with a depth of 6 mm was selected as the substance to cover the greenhouse for blossoms. Today this substance is a leader in the manufacture of all greenhouses for any goal. It isn’t prickly, fire resistant, simple to handle with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) retains heat well – to a sunny winter the air in a greenhouse warms up to zero temperatures and it slowly decreases during the evening .